We are looking for a passionate craft beer lover with excellent communication skills to support our sales team and coordinate our front office activities.
Ritual’s Administrative Coordinator will need a varied skill set that includes, but is not limited to, office administration, recordkeeping, efficient calendar and event coordination, manage incoming calls and inquiries, be personable w/ retail customers and be a resident expert on Ritual’s beers. The Administrative Coordinator is the liaison between the Ritual Brewing Co. leadership team and the rest of the world. This position will serve as the key point of contact and coordination for all company communication as well as implementation and tracking of Ritual Brewing programs.
Essential duties of this gig:
- Become the glue which holds together a rapidly expanding team of passionate beer professionals
- Juggle multiple projects and personalities with professional aplomb and a slightly warped sense of humor
Develops administrative systems, procedures and best practices including recordkeeping systems, forms control, budgetary and personnel requirements
Support Director of Sales in communicating with and providing direct assistance to the sales team in the field
Communicate with distributors and retail customers to coordinate sales and service efforts in the trade (must be able to articulate our portfolio with confidence)
Professionally and effectively manage incoming phone and e-mail communication, route calls and messages, and ensure timely follow up
Assist in route accounting, invoicing, reconciliation of sales transactions, collections and new account setup
Manage chain account product approvals, SKU, and pricing updates
Assist with preparation of sales materials and coordinate social media communication
Work closely with Founders to develop an ever improving brewery experience for all audiences including the general public and retailers
Create reports and sales analysis utilizing sales figures and statistics
Negotiate best pricing for all point of sale and brewery merchandise and maintain proper inventory levels with timely replenishment
Develop and maintain an ongoing special events calendar for Ritual including festivals, dinners, Founder appearances, special releases, and other events that provide exceptional visibility for Ritual’s products.
Maintain a clean and orderly office area and other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Experience and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School education required
- Previous administrative experience in an account sales environment desired
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Social Media components & QuickBooks
- Craft Beer Passion is not a plus…it’s a must
- Professional attitude with a fun-loving side as we work hard and play hard
- Proven track record of problem-solving with creativity
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Previous supply management and inventory skills experience desired
- Organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented & sociable
- Ability to work on your feet; standing and/or walking 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to work in a sitting position; sitting at a desk up to 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms. Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, computer keyboards, office equipment switches and devices, tools, or controls
- Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus; ability to read documents and computer screens
- Able to work extended, flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds safely
Ritual Brewing Co. offers a competitive base salary and is proud to provide a benefit package including health insurance and paid time off for full time employees. Individuals are encouraged to grow their passion, knowledge and skills in an effort to become more valuable to the company, therefore becoming eligible for pay increases and promotions.
Ritual Brewing Co. is an at-will employer. As such, employment with Ritual Brewing Co. is voluntarily entered into, and you are free to resign from your position with the company at will, at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, the Company may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause.
It is the policy of Ritual Brewing Co. to afford equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their race, creed, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, medical condition, marital status, political preference or veteran status. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Employment is subject to background check, drug screening and physical.
TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position please apply via e-mail only. Send your resume and a cover letter describing why you believe your qualifications are suited to this position to [email protected]
Submissions without an appropriate cover letter will not be considered.
Deadline to submit resume is Monday, May 13, 2019