Ritual Brewing Co. – Media & Marketing
The Media & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for driving brand visibility for Ritual Brewing Co. This position will serve as the key point of contact and coordination for building brand awareness through social media, taproom events, and key outside events. The successful candidate will have relevant experience with marketing, promotions, and social media management in a consumer products environment.
Essential duties of
- Continually grow awareness of Ritual Brewing Co. and our brands through active engagement via social and other media, live events, craft beer influencers, and creative collaboration with our distribution and retail partners
- Juggle multiple projects and personalities with professional aplomb and a slightly warped sense of humor
- Collaborate with sales and taproom teams to identify key events and promotional opportunities
- Develop strategy for, and maintain, all social media accounts with regular updates that are relevant to and actively promote current events. Identify new emerging media platforms that could be used effectively to market Ritual brands
- Constantly update and manage the social media plan / calendar with planned posts for a minimum of 21 days. Develop and maintain a long term calendar for planning of social media and other communication for key events (festivals, IPA Day, National Beer week, and similar events). Ensure Ritual’s leadership is appraised of the plan / calendar on a regular basis
- Develop contact lists for key media collaborators and event promoters. Develop relationships with key social media contacts and influencers to collaboratively promote Ritual and its brands
- Update website as needed
- Initiate and maintain engagement with key employers in the area to provide employee discounts and host events at the Taproom
- Update and maintain a single source for beer descriptions. Ensure descriptions for beers are used consistently across all platforms
- Develops administrative systems, procedures and best practices including tracking systems, forms control, and other tools to effectively track and communicate social media and marketing projects
- Support Director of Sales in communicating with and providing direct assistance to the sales team in the field
- Communicate with distributors and retail as needed and be able to articulate our portfolio with confidence
- Professionally and effectively manage communication received via social media and reply in a timely and appropriate manner
- Work closely with Founders to develop an ever improving brand experience for all audiences including the general public and retailers
- Develop and maintain an e-mail list and initiate periodic e-mail communication with customer base
- Coordinate events by developing and maintaining an ongoing special events calendar for Ritual including festivals, dinners, Founder appearances, special releases, and other events that provide exceptional visibility for Ritual’s products.
Knowledge, Experience and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School education required
- Previous marketing / social media management experience in a craft beer or consumer product environment is preferred
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Social Media components
- Craft Beer Passion is not a plus…it’s a must!
- Personal drive that seeks out new ideas and executes tasks while working independently
- Professional attitude with a fun-loving side as we work hard and play hard
- Proven track record of problem-solving with creativity
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented & sociable
- Able to work extended, flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability and desire to grow professionally
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds safely.
This will be a part-time position initially. We are also open to working with a freelance professional in this capacity.
Ritual Brewing Co. offers a competitive base salary and is proud to provide a benefit package including health insurance and paid time off for full time employees. Individuals are encouraged to grow their passion, knowledge and skills in an effort to become more valuable to the company, therefore becoming eligible for pay increases and promotions
Ritual Brewing Co. is an at-will employer. As such, employment with Ritual Brewing Co. is voluntarily entered into, and you are free to resign from your position with the company at will, at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, the Company may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause.
It is the policy of Ritual Brewing Co. to afford equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their race, creed, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, medical condition, marital status, political preference or veteran status. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity
TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position please apply via e-mail only. Send your resume and a cover letter describing why you believe your qualifications are suited to this position to [email protected]
without an appropriate cover letter will not be considered.Deadline to submit resume is Monday, May 13, 2019